Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Wedding of Abigail Lea Dotzenrod & Ryan Christopher Nastase: Part II

A disclaimer:
The photos of Ryan & Abby's wedding rehearsal, reception and post-nuptial brunch, as well as Jack's baptism were NOT taken by me. Being an emotional fool, there is no way I could have focused my lens on any of those beautiful moments. Thanks go to my brother-in-law Danny Nastase, my nephew Kyle, our daughters Erin & Alexa, my husband Chris and my mom, Linda Rodriguez.

The wedding was as perfect and pure and sweet as their love for one another.


Aunti Shari gives some advice to our newlyweds
Marlys,Abby's mom


The Nastases representin'!

























Very tired little flower girl
Mama and her tired flowergirl
The End!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to do 1 overall comment on both posts! So cute! Thank you for posting those! :) Looking back at those pictures it feels like the wedding occurred sooo long ago!!! However, 3 months has gone fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never tire of looking at photos from this amazing day. I can't wait to see her professional ones!

    And the Baptism photos are awesome as well. That is so neat that the same priest has been able to perform that many sacraments for your family. That is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s so pretty wedding. I am just in love with all of these photos. Even I am going to tie the knot soon and we have booked one of the event locations in Chicago for the fairy themed ceremony that is going to be arranged by a popular event planner.

    ReplyDelete